How to Make Money With Affiliate Marketing
With so many marketers online, can you make money with affiliate marketing networks?
One of the most attractive things with affiliate marketing is that new offers are released every day. So, yes, there is enough fresh volume that making money with affiliate marketing is possible!
As long as you are willing to invest some time to research different products and get your sites up, there’s no reason you can’t make money as an affiliate.
Of course, there are a few basic things you need to know when getting started.
Can You Make Money With Affiliate Marketing And Any Product At All?
This depends on you…
Choosing the right product to promote is critical because you are going to be creating a regular supply of content. So, if you’re not passionate about the market, you might find it a little more difficult to stay motivated.
How Well Do You Know Your Market?
Can you make money with affiliate marketing and limited knowledge of your market? Maybe…
However, the smartest approach is to research your market thoroughly.
Put your detective’s cap on and search for things like…
– What products are your market purchasing already?
– What’s the biggest problem your market has, and what products could you promote to solve it?
– Is your market comfortable with regularly making purchases online?
– What kind of offers are major companies trying to sell within your market?
If you’re promoting products outside of internet marketing, you could check places like Amazon’s new releases list or the top-selling items on eBay.
Can You Make Money With Affiliate Marketing Using Any Advertising?
Again, you might get lucky using random advertising methods. However, it’s important to focus on the advertising platforms that reach the largest amount of your market.
Here are a few types of advertising you should consider:
- Banner Advertising – You could either place banners on your affiliate sites or buy advertising space on websites that already have a regular supply of traffic.
- Anchor Text/Link Advertising – An anchor link is simply a selection of text that links to relevant pages, website, offer pages, etc.
- Video Marketing – You can go ahead and do some reviews on video on some specific product. This will enable you to earn for you are advertising the product at the same time. Even if you’re not comfortable in front of a camera, you could still do a screen cap video of you going through the product/members area, etc. This allows you to leverage video marketing, without the ‘virtual stage fright.’
- E-mail Marketing – As an affiliate, building your list may take a bit of time. You could always speed up the process, by creating your short report that your market will enjoy reading. If you’re using your website, you could also create a landing page that looks similar to the main sales page and use that to capture leads.
- Advertising through Pay-Per-Click – you can do away with tedious writing, and submitting of contents to achieve some reviews, you may want to change to the PPC method.
This works for someone who is familiar with how to do keyword research and target your ads and are comfortable with spending the money.